- As an AuPair, child care will be one of your main duties. Ella will be attending school from 8:50 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and
one of your duties will be taking her to and from school, which is 10 minutes away. This means you will be looking after Manjo
only for most of the day.
- During your working hours you are ''on duty'' whether we (the parents) are at home or not. Though we will take
over main responsibility of caring for the kids.
As an AuPair/Nanny you will be responsible for some housework. Your responsibilities
each day are:
- Hang laundry Outside (When Sunny)
- Put laundry in dryer and do another wash cycle if required
- Empty dishwasher
- Clear table, rinse breakfast dishes and put in dishwasher.
- Wipe down kitchen counters and stovetop
- Take down laundry from outside and put in designated baskets
- Fold and put away kids clean laundry only
- Tidy Lounge
- Tidy kitchen and set table for dinner
- Cook dinner 2x a week
Additional responsibilities to be done once per week:
- Monday: Vacuum and mop dining/kitchen floor
- Tuesday: Vacuum and dust furniture in lounge, Ella’s bedroom
- Wednesday: Clean the small oven and refrigerator (throw out expired food)
- Wednesday: Organise Pantry and list down things we need to buy
- Thursday or Friday: Clean bathroom only*
*Either Thursday or Friday is reserved for weekly outing, weather permitting,